Lighthouse Sniper

This is where all works in which most or all was done by AI.
Keneric
Site Admin

Lighthouse Sniper

Post by Keneric »

(This is based on Trish's Ranger Rick series at https://www.deadlyrelations.com/)

---

Setting
img-aax7kP5zpUkQe1mADf5AL.jpeg
A small section of beach near a major tourist area has been sealed off to public access in the name of nature preservation. Despite the no-trespassing signs, and ignoring the fact that there are plenty of other beaches in the area, conceited tourists make their way into the protected beach almost every day.

The county hired a sharpshooter named Gary to serve as the sole protector of the beach with his sniper rifle. Living in a nearby lighthouse where he can view every inch of that beach, Gary spends most of his days looking out from one of the small windows waiting for anyone to ignore the "trespassers will be shot" signs and make their way into the forbidden area.

Despite Gary keeping a watchful eye, a handful of people come his way almost every week. They're so conceited, as many tourists seem to be, that they believe the rules shouldn't apply to them and they can go wherever they want, or they're tired of the crowd and want to enjoy the beach all to themselves; or they simply cannot read, despite the warnings posted in twenty different languages; it doesn't matter, their fate is always a bullet or a few. He rides out after a few minutes on a golf cart to collect the bodies; and administering last rites to any hot ladies among them. Their bodies are tied to cinder blocks and dropped off in the ocean the next morning.
Keneric
Site Admin

Re: Lighthouse Sniper

Post by Keneric »

August 17, 2024
01-01.jpeg
01-02.jpeg
Caught a couple of Asians chicks playing around the water. Don't know if they were sisters or just close friends. The one in the dark blue took the first round in the tit. Must've missed her heart as she dropped to her ass, writhing, so I finished her off with one in the brain.

Her sister or friend must've not been very close as she started running once her mind processed what happened to the first one. She also seemed to be the idiot of the family as she ran in my direction instead of away. It took two shots to the gut to put her on the ground. As she sat in the sand, clutching her ruined belly, I plugged one between her tits. I'm sure I got the heart this time as she dropped like a rock. Either way, she was dead by the time I got there.
01-03.jpeg
Caught this topless brunette jog right pass all of the signs so I put a round above her right eye.
01-04.jpeg
Another beauty decided to go jogging. A round to the leg dropped her to the sand and caught her attention. I silenced her wailing with a bullet right to the forehead.
01-05.jpeg
This blonde came jogging up right as I loaded the black girl's body into my cart. I pointed my pistol at her face and shoved it in her mouth as she tried to scream. She dropped with two bullets in her brain.
Trish

Post by Trish »

Nice job, Ranger Rick would be proud :D
Keneric
Site Admin

Post by Keneric »

August 24, 2024
2024-08-24-01.jpeg
Woke up to this lovely brunette getting her pussy eaten out right on the beach. I ruined her orgasm with a bullet right in one of her big titties. When I felt she got the message, it was lights-out with a round through the cheek. I wasn't sure at first if that shot went through her brain, but she was dead when I got there.

Her boyfriend decided to book it after the first shot. Guess chivalry really is dead? Either way, got him through the back of the head after finishing off his girlfriend.

Not long after I picked them up, I finished his job by again stuffing his girlfriend.
2024-08-24-02.png
Caught a cute little jogger coming up the beach. I tried to get her in the thigh, but my aim was a bit off and the damned thing went right into her snatch. She dropped either way, and a bullet to the temple put her out of her misery.

There was too much blood down there for my taste, so I planted my seed in her mouth.
2024-08-24-03.png
So, this Asian hottie seemed like she wanted to take a nap on the beach. I woke her up with a shot to the milker. Thought her face was cute, so I put her back to sleep with one in the heart.
2024-08-24-04.jpeg
No idea why she thought running through the beach in a dress was a smart move. I'm no expert on fashion, so I just filled one of her bouncing tits with lead then put her to rest with another round between her pretty eyes.

Her tits made for a great spot to rest my hands while I fucked her. I smugly hoped the dress was super expensive when I cut it up to use as toilet paper, only to learn the hard way that flushing fabric down the toilet was also quite expensive.
2024-08-24-05.jpeg
Blondie let out a cute little squeal when I interrupted her morning jog with a shot to the gut. Her mewling got tiresome even from the top of my lighthouse so I shut her up by putting a bullet in her brain.

Maybe she would've seen the no trespassing signs if she hadn't been wearing those weird pink-filter glasses? Didn't matter; she was dead, now. I played with her cute boobs, fucked her mouth and pussy, and tossed her in the sea with the rest.
Trish

Post by Trish »

That beach is really getting littered :lol:
Keneric
Site Admin

Post by Keneric »

Caught a group of ladies coming my way just after lunch.
2024-09-07-01.jpeg
This blonde led the pack, jogging through the sand. I watched her titties jiggle under her white bra as I lined up my shot. Was gonna give her a hello tap in one of her tits, then a fly buzzed past my ear and threw my aim off. To her luck, the first round caught her in the head and she was down.

The other girls didn't get the easy way out.
2024-09-07-02.jpeg
2024-09-07-03.jpeg
Two followed in behind, a Latina and a blue-haired Asian. They strolled along, talking, then stopped when I plugged the blonde's head. The Latina seemed to be laughing. Perhaps she thought the blonde tripped? The Asian seemed to show a bit more concerned. They soon had their own problems to deal with when I put a round in each of their tits. Their writhing stopped when I gave each a round to the brain.
2024-09-07-04.jpeg
This topless brunette showed up as I put down the Asian. I cut off her scream with a bullet to the breast and made sure she stayed quiet by putting a slug in her brain.
2024-09-07-05.png
The last of them realized what was going on and stopped a few feet behind the brunette. She didn't turn fast enough as I put one in her leg.

She dropped and I prepared to finish her off, deciding that I ruined enough racks that evening, when she ripped off her bra. I don't know for sure if she was trying to bargain her way out of a bullet in the brain, or if it was some sort of reaction to the sudden rush of pain, but I put a rewarded her show with a round in each breast. Was a shame; she had the best set of tits of the bunch.

I ended her suffering with a final round to the head.

Grabbed their bodies and took them back to the lighthouse for a nice orgy. The busty flasher was the best lay of them all even after I drilled both of her tits.