One-Night Swap

This is the place to share anything you have written.
Keneric
Site Admin

One-Night Swap

Post by Keneric »

“I’ll let you have sex with my fiance if you let me fuck your boyfriend.”

Why the fuck did I say that? Was it a joke? Maybe she should start laughing right now?

Liman looked to her fiance. Matthew, tall dark-brown hair, shrugged his shoulders. Is he okay with it, then? Or he’s sure I’m joking, he’s pretending to be in on the joke. If he started she would’ve laughed with him, laughing and pointing at the stunned expressions that Danielle and Tim would’ve surely had on their faces by that point.

The grin Danielle had a moment ago, when Tim told them his corny vampire tampon joke, never faded. The busty brunette shrugged and tossed her beer can. “Why not?”

“It’s not like there’s anything else to do,” Matthew said.

There really wasn’t. Matthew and Liman spent most the day lounging around the living room. Why do anything when they spent the last two weeks in New York and had three days to go before they had to start working again?

They lived in Francis Village, a small set of apartments just off the highway. This wasn’t some big city apartment or even a low-income suburbs; they were in the middle of fucking nowhere. Everyone who lived there was either old and retired, a remote worker who wanted cheaper rent, or an online student who figured this was the nicest place they could afford to rent. Two gas stations and a small grocery store were within walking distance. There was also Fuller’s Steakhouse, though it closed before sunset. If you wanted to do anything more interesting, you took a hike through nature or had to drive for an hour.

Matthew and Liman loved it regardless. It was rural living without the need to actually maintain their own property. It was cheap and crime rates were low. Danielle came by often enough to keep them company and sometimes brought Tim.

The four spent most of the day talking about random bullshit and laughing at whatever animated sitcoms they could stream, or laughing at Tim getting his ass kicked playing video games against Liman. It was fun while it lasted but everyone tired of it hours ago. Danielle stepped out for a bit and came back with some chicken fried steaks, which they all scarfed down over an R-rated horror movie, then went back to moping around trying to find a reason to not just have everyone go home, or to their bedroom, and call it a night.

Liman tried to pique everyone’s interest when she asked if they heard about Stephanie Alpert.

“I told you about it last week,” Danielle replied then yawned.

“It was really fucked up,” said Tim. “She turned eighteen last month.”

“I thought her name was Terri?”

Matthew was about the only person in the room not in on the gossip around their small community. He was in New York with Liman and her parents for the last two weeks. Danielle told Liman over the text, but she didn’t want to ruin their vacation so she never said anything to Matt.

“That was last month. They found six in the last two weeks,” Tim said. “Same as Terri, dead in their cars.”

“Goddamn! All young women?”

“Well, five of them were. One incident a couple was found. The guy was stabbed through the heart. They say his girlfriend looked like swiss cheese.”

“No suspects?”

Tim and Danielle shook their heads.

“They think it’s someone pretending to be a hitchhiker.”

“That’s why I never pick anyone up.”

The conversation went quiet after that. Liman thought they’d have more to say. They were all found along the highway, none more than a fifteen-minute’s drive from where they lived. Surely this was the biggest thing to happen around that area in forever?

They tried another horror movie, because somehow a fictional serial killer seemed more interesting than the real deal. It wasn’t even a good one so everyone was still bored in the end.

Liman got her bright idea to trade boy toys with Danielle. It seemed to sell better than trying to get everyone to talk about true crimes in their own backyards.

Tim remained stern-faced a bit longer. “I’m not so sure,” he said.

“Don’t be such a buzzkill,” Danielle said and grabbed his crotch. “Your dick tells me you’re interested.”

“That’s because my hot girlfriend just grabbed it.”

“Don’t give me that!” Danielle spat. “You’ve been erect this whole time.”

“Well, yeah. That’s because your tits are practically spilling out of that shirt.”

“And you see a hot Asian chick sitting over there in booty shorts.”

“I’m only half-Asian,” Liman replied.

“And she’s showing a bit of cleavage, too. She’s hot, deal with it!”

“Thanks!”

“I know you have the hots for her. It’s alright. Why else did you get all excited when me and her kissed in Truth or Dare last month?”

“Of course I find Liman hot! It’s just, you told me you’d kill me if I ever cheated.”

“It’s only cheating if you fuck another woman without my consent. If it’s with someone I’m okay with, and I know you’re fucking them, I won’t get mad.”

“Promise?”

“Promise! Just so long as you promise not to get mad when I let Matthew fuck me.”

“Is that a yes, then?” Liman led Tim by the arm.

“So, we’re really doing this?” Matthew said.

Danielle pulled his hands to her breasts. “Looks like it.”

“It was my idea so I call the bedroom!”

“You know? It’s really not fair that you boys are the ones being led by the hand to bed.” Danielle pulled off her tank top and fell over onto Matthew’s lap.

“You just want me to take you right here?” Matthew groped her boobs. “This chair’s a little cramped. Don’t you think?”

“Well, yeah. And if you fucked me here it means I led myself to bed. I was thinking you could carry me somewhere else. How about that couch over there? Seems more comfy, and not cramped.”

“It would, but that couch is so dirty. Do you know how many people have sat on that thing?”

“I only know seven people who sit on that couch on a regular basis, and four of them are here right now.”

“It belonged to my uncle. The sofa in my office is smaller, but new. The only asses that have ever touched it are mine and Liman’s.”

“When you put it that way, I guess we can go have sex in your office.”

Matthew carried her down the hall. From the squeaking mattress, it sounded like Tim and Liman were having a blast.

He kicked open the door to his home office and flipped on the lights. A cold musty breeze washed over them, like the first explorers to enter some forgotten tomb in a thousand years. Maybe it was the tightening dread in his stomach? Maybe he made a mistake by not taking the couch in the living room? He did swear off coming in here until Monday, afterall. He took two weeks in New York with Liman after spending most of the last four years in the damned office.

It’d be another year, maybe two, before they could save enough for another vacation. The way Liman talked, if he managed to knock her up, this wouldn’t be their office by then. He supposed they’d have to stuff both desks into their room and figure out where to put their good sofa.

“That’s the sofa you’re so proud of?” Danielle asked.

“Wait until I lay you in it. Talk about comfort!”

“Then stop talking about it and make love to me.”

Matthew laid her across the maroon sofa. “See?”

“It’s alright, but it’s just a piece of furniture to me. You’re not in here to advertise your stuff, silly.” She pulled him onto her and kissed him.

Matthew kissed her back. “Maybe it’s because I usually come in here to sell stuff?”

“Not tonight. We came in here so you can enjoy my body and fuck my holes.”

“Can’t argue with that.” He groped her breasts and continued kissing her face and neck.

Danielle unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed his hairy chest. He pulled himself closer and kissed her deeply.

Matthew wonder if his lover-for-the-night had any idea he fucked Liman on the same couch every day during what was supposed to be their lunch break? Liman would know Monday, when she relaxed on the couch or they had their usual sex break, that she would laying in Danielle’s fuck juices.

Matthew kissed down the length of her neck and kissed her breast. Her nipples were like stone.

“Oh … fuck,” she groaned as he took her nipple his mouth. “Yeah … not the teeth ple … actually, keep doing that … FUCK!”

Danielle squirmed under his lips, kissing and prodding down the length of her slim belly. Trembes raced up her spine at the faint touch of his tongue, poking her leg through the fabric of her skirt. Her legs spread as he ducked underneath.

“Fuck yeah!” She hissed as his tongue slid across her inner thigh.

Her hips raised themselves as he kissed around the him of her panties. She pushed his head down and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

“Eat me! Eat me like the big bad wolf!”

So he ate her. Her pussy lips parted and his tongue slid inside. Her womanhood twitched, her legs squirmed, and soft mewls emanated from her lips. Juices flowed from her cunt, sweet honey dripping down onto his tongue. He lapped every bit and explored her pussy deeper.

“Fuck! Oh fuck! … You’re gonna make me come!!”

Her thighs squeezed his head and he wondered for a moment if she could crush a watermelon like this. Her back arched and she let out a pitched squeal. Matthew buried his face against her crotch, guzzling her squirting pussy like a thirsty wretch in the Sahara.

Danielle lay there, breasts rising and a small slick lake seeping into the bottom of her skirt.

Matthew then kicked off his shorts and climbed atop, lifting her skirt again and guiding his erection to her twitching pussy. Danielle pulled him against her, pressing her boobs into his ribs, and kissed him. She thrust her hips and let out a soft grunt as he penetrated her.

The sofa groaned under the weight. Matthew thrust his hips against her crotch, slamming her pussy with hard cock.

“I think … I’m coming!”

“Yeahhh,” groaned Matthew as he cock began to twitch.

“Fuck!!” Her pussy clenched, milking his cock as warmth flooded her womb.

It finished and Matthew crashed out and rolled off onto the floor. Danielle rolled off on top and they laid on the floor, kissing and groping their bodies.

Liman plopped herself onto the bed and pulled Tim in beside her. She began unbuttoning her shirt until her bare breasts spilled out.

“Don’t be shy,” she pulled him onto her, guiding his hands to her chest. “Touch them.”

He did. She let go of his wrists and Tim grabbed her boobs, weighing them in his hands. “I’ve dreamed of seeing these for years.”

“Dream come true, and you actually get to hold them. And, mayhaps, you’ll do more with them?”

“I’m gonna enjoy your tits, baby. Don’t worry.”

“I know you will. I want you to suck on them. Suck on my hard nipples … yeah … that’s how I like it … spoil me!”

A melody of moans rang in his ears. His lips touched every bit of Liman’s breasts.

“I need some cock,” she squealed and shoved him back.

She unzipped his shorts. Her lips slid over his hard cock and Liman groaned as she rocked her head.

Tim gripped her hair and nudged her head at every thrust.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned and began spewing into her mouth.

She pulled out and stroked his dick, splashing cum across her face and tits.

“My turn.’ Liman kicked off her shorts and panties, laying back with her legs spread.

Tim leaned in and buried his face in her wet snatch.

“Good boy,” she moaned, grasping his hair. “You know how to eat a pussy … Danielle must be spoiled.”

He nodded and kept licking.

Liman shuddered and threw her head back. “Yeah … fuck,” she howled. “Ohhh fuck!! Dick!! Dick!! Stuff me!!”

Tim flipped her over and thrust into her pulsing snatch. Hands gripping her tits, he hammered her pussy as they groaned ever louder.

“This is … so much fun,” she squealed.

Another thrust and his cock erupted, a loud groan falling from his lips. Cum splashing down her thighs.

Tim laid against the headboard, heart pounding. Liman rested on his leg, breasts heaving and her pussy leaking, licking cum from his thighs and cock.She soon took his member again, groping his balls as she slurped his cock. Her cheeks swelled with her reward and Liman swallowed all this load.

“How much do I charge for the cleaning service?”

She stared for a moment then they burst out laughing.

The couples fucked well into the night and it wasn’t until two in the morning that most of them staggered back into the living room. Tim waited for Danielle by the door and Matthew went to grab a beer out of the fridge.

“I know we’re having fun and I’d love to stay the night,” Tim said and let out a sigh, “but I do have to work tomorrow.”

“I would stay,” groaned Danielle, “but I have to feed the cats in the morning. And I’m way too damned sleepy to go there and come back. Least it’s my day off tomorrow.”

“Wish I could take a day … wish Liman thought of this earlier in the day.”

“How is she, by the way?” Matthew asked.

“She fell asleep an hour ago.”

“I’ll probably do that in a few minutes.”

Tim opened the door and shepherded Danielle out into the cold night.

Danielle’s blood ran cold. She didn’t know if her exhausted mind was playing a trick on her, but she caught a glimpse of someone standing on the porch across the parking lot. There were no lights, it was just a shadowy figure. It had to be a mind trick. Wasn’t it?

“Never imagined I’d see Ryan out this late,” Tim muttered. “Doesn’t he go to bed around eight?”

Danielle shrugged. She didn’t care that he was out. It wasn’t a mind trick, he wasn’t going away. Worst yet, she was sure that person was looking at her. She couldn’t tell with him standing in the shadow like that, but she felt it for sure.

Tim grabbed her hand and she walked with him. They turned down an alleyway to the front parking lot, and their apartment. Whoever it was didn’t matter, she’d be safe in her home soon and all she really needed was some sleep. Knowing her luck, that figure would be in her dreams tonight.

“Dammit! I forgot my phone. And my panties, for that matter… I don’t wanna walk back, though.”

“I guess I’ll run and get it,” Tim grunted.

Danielle sat on a block in the alley while he ran back.

“Fuck!” Tim shouted and then there was a hard thud.

“Watch your step and you won’t fall,” she shouted.

Danielle leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Maybe he’d carry her back? Seemed she was right when she awoke to a hand groping her breast. She started to nod off again when something sharp went through her chest. Her eyes shot open and there was a blade sticking out between her cleavage. It disappeared then flashed across her face moments later.

A gash opened in her throat, blood spraying everywhere. As she writhed, her attacker ripped open her tank top and threw her to the ground. Her eyes closed and Danielle passed out.

A slammed door jolted Liman from her sleep. Matthew stood there, beer can in his hand, open mouth, and wide eyes pointed at the door.

“Did … when did they go home?”

“Did you hear that?”

“You slamming the door? Yeah, I—”

“No,” he held up a finger and she went quiet.

Footsteps echoed from the living room.

“Maybe Danielle came back for her panties?”

The footsteps were too heavy to belong to a woman, and Liman never knew Tim to walk with such aggression.

The door swung open. A person, wearing all black with a hood over his head, charged in.

“What are you doing here?”

The person stabbed Matthew in the heart and dropped him to the floor.

He pounced on Liman before she could even move. She flailed her arms but he stuck the knife in her pussy. Burning pain erupted in her crotch. Her hands fell to cover her bleeding twat when the figure drove the knife into her screaming mouth. She let out a gurgling scream as the blade pushed through the roof of her mouth and into her brain.

He ripped open the rest of her shirt and ran back out the way he came.

Clara Marie’s blood-boiling screams shook the small community of Francis Village awake when she, just walking her dogs, found the body of Tim Gomez beside a rose bush with his throat slashed. Her eighteen-year-old son found Danielle Clark not even a minute later.

This alone would’ve been enough of an escalation; no longer was he only a danger to out-of-towners who picked up just anyone alongside the road. Then the bodies of Liman Nguyen and Matthew Hall were found when their neighbor noticed the door ajar. Now they couldn’t be safe at home

Those were the murders that established him as the Francis Butcher, for those two couples would not be the last killed in their own homes.